Christ the Redeemer is an Art Deco statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro. Enjoy this spectacular view and take stunning photographs from the top of Corcovado Mountain.
- Adult Ages 11-99
- Child Ages 3-10
Visit the Most Iconic Sites in Rio de Janeiro
Christ the Redeemer or Christ of Corcovado is a statue situated 30 meters above sea level located in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, at the top of Cerro del Corcovado. It has a total height of 38 meters. Considered the largest Art Deco statue in the world, it is recognized as one of New Seven Wonders of the World, next to Machu Picchu, the Great Wall of China, the Colosseum of Rome, the Taj Mahal, Chichen Itza, and Petra.
Later, we continue the journey to the Sugarloaf, where we close the day with impressive panoramic landscapes of all Rio de Janeiro. The Sugarloaf (Pão de Açúcar) is a hill located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, at the mouth of Guanabara Bay on a peninsula that protrudes in the Atlantic Ocean.
We offer pick-up from hotels and from meeting points according to the following zones:
- Pick-up from hotels in Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Meeting point from hotels in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro
- Enjoy the impressive statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro accompanied by an expert guide.
- Get to know Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Be amazed by the breathtaking views of the city and the beaches.
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional guide
- Access to the Christ of Corcovado
- Sugarloaf access
- Brazilian BBQ