Enjoy a complete experience visiting the most iconic sites in Rio de Janeiro, Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf.
- Adult Ages 11-99
- Child Ages 3-10
- Adult + BBQ Ages 11-99
- Child + BBQ Ages 3-10
Get to Know Brazil on a City Tour of Rio de Janeiro
First, you meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Sugarloaf Mountain and Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer). Enjoy the spectacular view from Corcovado and capture stunning pictures from the mountaintop. Next, continue the journey to Sugarloaf, which offers stunning panoramic views across Rio de Janeiro.
Christ the Redeemer is an Art Deco statue of Jesus Christ located at the peak of the Corcovado Mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park. The statue has become a cultural icon of both Rio de Janeiro and Brazil and is listed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Enjoy the views of the city from this iconic point.
Sugarloaf Mountain (Pão de Açúcar) is a peak situated at the mouth of Guanabara Bay on a peninsula that juts out into the Atlantic Ocean. Its name is said to refer to its resemblance to the traditional shape of concentrated refined loaf sugar. Sugarloaf is known worldwide for its cableway and panoramic views of the city.
After visiting these two symbols of Carioca culture, we take you on a panoramic tour of the main spots of the city, such as the outsides of Maracana Stadium, the Sambódromo, the Municipal Cathedral, and Selaron stairs.
We offer pick-up from hotels and from meeting points according to the following zones:
- Pick-up from hotels in Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Meeting point from hotels in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro
- Enjoy the impressive statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro accompanied by an expert guide.
- Get to know Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Panoramic tour of Rio de Janeiro
- Visit the Maracana Stadium and Selaron stairs
- Enjoy a Brazilian lunch (BBQ) when you select the tour option with lunch.
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional guide
- Brazilian lunch
- Access to the Christ of Corcovado
- Sugarloaf access