Avoid the crowds and heat on this Chichen Itza sunrise tour! Learn about this amazing archeological site that’s considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
- Adult (ATV for 1) Ages 12+
Cancún Cenote and Zipline Experience
Spend a day filled with adrenaline and fun during your holidays!
Combine the majesty of swimming in the waters of an authentic Maya sinkhole (cenote), and the energy you’ll get by going through paths among the jungle on an ATV. You’ll also fly through the air on a zipline.
During the tour, we’ll provide you with the necessary equipment to perform all the activities of the day, so all you’ll have to worry about is having fun and making the most of your day!
To start your day, go through a set of different hanging cliffs and ziplines. Use all your skills to finish the trip among the trees and slide over a 300-meter line, which is one of the longest across the Riviera Maya.
After getting off the ziplines, go into the Maya jungle, crossing its different paths and observing the flora and fauna of the area.
Next, jump on an ATV and get an amazing 6km tour inside the jungle and its paths and discover the “Chilam Balam” cenote and its half-open shape.
The Maya considered sinkholes as a sacred place and their closest connection to the underworld. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters.
- For the zipline, the maximum weight per person is 100 kg.
- You must be 16 or older to drive the ATV.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with recent lesions or back and joints issues.
- For safety reasons, this tour is not recommended for kids under 7 years old.
- Spend a day filled with fun and adrenaline.
- Get to swim in the waters of an authentic Maya cenote during your stay in Cancún.
- Combine extreme and nature activities.
- ATV for 1 or 2 passengers (depending on the optoin selected). If you want an ATV for 1 person, please select the option “adult – individual”
- Entrance and optional swim in sinkhole
- Life jacket
- Circuit of ziplines and hanging bridges
- 1 bottle of water or soda, and a snack
- Optional gratuities
- Additional meals and drinks
- From your hotel in Cancun zone. The pick up time will be provided the day before the tour.
- If your hotel is outside the pickup zone, a meeting point will be provided