This Cancún experience combines a swim in a beautiful cenote with a thrilling ATV ride and zipline excursion. Spend the day in the jungle doing fun activities.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 0-2
Visit Chichen Itza at Sunrise
With this magnificent and complete early morning tour, avoid the crowds and get the most knowledge of the archaeological site of Chichen Itza. Arriving at the site, a specialized guide will give you a detailed and in-depth tour so you can enjoy the tranquility of your morning visit before most of the crowds arrive.
Throughout the sunrise tour, your guide will provide the essential archaeological background so you can better understand the history of Chichen Itza. Discover how this large pre-Columbian city played an important role in the Maya civilization around 600 AD to 1200 and remained a center of worship and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spaniards. Even today, it is still considered sacred by the Maya people of the Yucatan site. Like many of the cities of ancient Mexico, the site was abandoned, and its ruins were hidden in the jungle.
This archaeological site has earned the protection of UNESCO and today it’s considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This early morning access to Chichen Itza helps you avoid the crowds and the heat!
Note: By government order, in case you want to enter the archaeological site with mobile devices (GoPro, professional camera, selfie stick, and drones) you must pay an additional fee per device at the ticket office.
- Early access with a certified archaeologist
- Avoid crowds of visitors in Chichen Itza
- Exclusive and primary information provided by a professional
- Morning tour; you will have your afternoon free
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to the site
- Lunch Buffet with delicious mexican food
- Optional gratuities
- Souvenirs or pictures
- Government tax (417 mxn) per person (only credit card payment)
- Crown Paradise MP (GO MART VILLAS DEL REY) 5:00am
- Beach Palace MP (BUS STOP) 5:15am
- Presidente Intercontinental PARADERO 5:40am
- PARADERO HOLIDAY INN-LAS PERLAS 5:50am
- CRAZY HOT COYOTE 6:10am
IN RIVIERA MAYA
- OXXO EN LA GAS FRENTE A BAHIA PETEMPICH 5:00am
- 7EVELEN DE PTO MORELOS JUNTO AL PUENTE 5:15am
- OXXO DE LA GAS FRENTE A SECRETS CAPRI 5:40am
- HM 6:00am
- PLAZA ANTIGUA 5:00am
- GOMART DE PUERTO AVENTURAS 5:40am
- CIRCLE K FRENTE A CATALONIA ROYAL TULUM 5:00am
Please note that during the summer months the tour starts one hour earlier in every meeting point