- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
Enjoy a relaxed morning to explore Chichén Itzá on your own, arriving early enough to access the site before the crowds arrive and before it gets too hot out. With a comfortable and convenient shuttle from Cancun, relax during the ride and focus on enjoying this fascinating ancient Maya city.
Grab a seat on the shuttle in the early morning, heading out of Cancun before the sun creeps up and making your way inland through dense jungle to the archaeological site of Chichén Itzá . On the way, your driver provides some commentary about the site, offering information about its discovery, the archaeological project that uncovered its most breathtaking ruins, and the lifestyles of the mysterious Maya who once called it home.
Arrive and purchase your tickets, accessing the site before the big tour buses and crowds arrive. You can opt to hire a guide to lead you through the site once you’re there, or just roam the sprawling grounds on your own. Study the temples and columns of this pre-Columbian city, a center of worship and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spaniards that is still considered to be sacred by the Maya people of the Yucatán.
Marvel at impressive structure like El Castillo and the massive ancient Mesoamerican ball game court, and trek out to gaze into the emerald waters of the Cenote Sagrada, believed to be a portal to the world of the gods. Once you’ve seen it all, hop back in the shuttle for the comfortable return ride.
- Roundtrip transportation from the meeting point
- Crown Paradise MP (GO MART VILLAS DEL REY) 5:00am
- Beach Palace MP (BUS STOP) 5:15am
- Presidente Intercontinental PARADERO 5:40am
- PARADERO HOLIDAY INN-LAS PERLAS 5:50am
- Oasis Smart Hotel 6:10am
IN RIVIERA MAYA
- OXXO EN LA GAS FRENTE A BAHIA PETEMPICH 5:00am
- 7EVELEN DE PTO MORELOS JUNTO AL PUENTE 5:15am
- OXXO DE LA GAS FRENTE A SECRETS CAPRI 5:40am
- HM 6:00am
- PLAZA ANTIGUA 5:00am
- GOMART DE PUERTO AVENTURAS 5:40am
- CIRCLE K FRENTE A CATALONIA ROYAL TULUM 5:00am
Please note that during the summer months the tour starts one hour earlier in every meeting point