Visit two of the most incredible places in Madrid, Cibeles Palace and Retiro Park, on this unique walking tour!
- Madrid Walking Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 3-11
- Adult Upgrades
- Madrid Walking Tour + Flamenco Show Ages 13+
- Madrid Walking Tour + Flamenco Show + Dinner Ages 13+
- Madrid Walking Tour + Flamenco Show + Premium Dinner Ages 13+
Tour Madrid at Night & Enjoy a Flamenco Show
See Madrid by moonlight on this evening tour! Stop by the iconic Royal Palace of Madrid to get a panoramic view of this marvelous site and take great pictures from the outside.
Visit the Gran Vía, the most famous street in the city of Madrid, and get a glimpse of the daily life of the people living in this city. Let yourself be amazed by the colorful and spectacular street, which is the city’s biggest source of trade. For the construction of this street, 300 houses had to be demolished and almost 50 streets were affected. Cross one of the most significant works in Spain.
Enjoy a delicious traditional dinner at the salon. Get to know the Madrilean lifestyle after dark and appreciate the city in a different light. The tour ends at one of the oldest squares in the city, Plaza Mayor, lined with restaurants and bars that come to life at night.
If you choose the optional flamenco show, we take you to the tablao, where dancing and singing are entwined with passion, springing forth from the deepest core of flamenco. The emotional expression of our artists becomes an intensely personal and unforgettable experience for the spectator.
You can choose between the following options:
- Madrid Walking Tour: A charming walking tour through the old city of Madrid
- Madrid Walking Tour + flamenco show: After the walking tour, you can enjoy the show.
- Madrid Walking Tour + flamenco show + dinner: Standard dinner is included with the show.
- Madrid Walking Tour + flamenco show + premium dinner: Premium dinner is included with the show.
- Main bars and restaurants
- Renaissance architecture of Spain
- Flamenco show
- Bilingual guide
- Tickets for tablao flamenco and a traditional dinner (if selected)
- Optional tips
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off