While you are visiting Madrid, you cannot miss the Prado National Museum. Learn about the museum’s history as you walk around admiring the artwork.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
Take This One-Day Tour Filled with Art & Culture!
This one-day tour takes you to the best cultural attractions in Madrid, the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace.
In the afternoon, visit one of the most important royal palaces in Europe, the Royal Palace of Madrid, which used to be the residence of the Spanish Royal Family. Today, it is used exclusively for receptions, ceremonies, and official events. The Royal Palace is also called Palacio de Oriente due to its proximity to the Plaza de Oriente, which is on the eastern side of the palace. Our visit includes a tour of the main rooms of the Royal Palace, such as the Arms Square, the Throne Room, the Gala Banquet Hall, or the Royal Chapel.
Enjoy these two important buildings in Madrid and learn about the city’s history with our local guide.
Our visit also includes a tour of the following areas:
- Official Lounges: Grandiose, well preserved and stylish, each room has its own personality.
- Royal Armouries: Armor, shields, and weapons of all kinds are part of this collection, one of the most important in the world.
- Royal Pharmacy: Hundreds of bottles of different shapes and sizes take us on a trip back in time.
(Please note: the Royal Palace has the right to close due to an official event.)
- “Las Meninas” by Velázquez
- Visit an old royal residence.
- Enjoy the views of the city from Plaza de Oriente.
- Tickets to Prado Museum and Royal Palace
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
- Optional tips
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
“Due to the Covid 19 situation, the guided tour may be restricted inside the Palace. This changes in a day by day basis depending on the situation. The guide will inform you the day of the tour”