Visit the Basilica of Guadalupe, one of the most visited sites in the world and an important religious building in Mexico. Learn about its history.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
Explore Historical Sites Surrounding Mexico City
Join us on a full-day tour to three of the most important places in Mexican culture. Enrich your experience with a private heritage interpreter guide who gets you closer to the history and understanding of these places.
Visit Tlatelolco, the largest archaeological site in Mexico City that formed part of the capital of the Aztec empire. This is where the biggest market of that empire was found and where the conquest of the Aztecs was consummated. Right there lies the Square of the Three Cultures, where the pre-Hispanic, colonial, and present of Mexico come together.
Later, you go to the site popularly known as “La Villa,” or the Basilica of Guadalupe, which is the most important religious building in Mexico and one of the most visited places in the Catholic world. This temple receives large amounts of pilgrims annually.
After visiting the Basilica of Guadalupe, we continue our tour to Teotihuacan, the “City of the Gods.” A professional private guide will take you on a journey through the history of this mystical place that surprises you as it once must have surprised ancient Mesoamerican travelers who came from other cities.
- Enjoy this tour with a private guide and guarantee of personalized attention and service.
- Get to know the important religious building of Basílica of Guadalupe.
- Visit one of the most visited archaeological sites in the Americas: Teotihuacán.
- Discover the site that formed part of the capital of the Aztec empire: Tlatelolco.
- Entrance to Teotihuacan
- Roundtrip transfer from meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Mezcal tastings
- Food and drinks
- Optional tips
- National Auditorium, at the Lunario Sculpture at 7:50h.
- Capital Bus Service Center, Liverpool Street 169 Col. Juarez CDMX near NH Reforma Hotel at 08:20h
- Behind the Palace of Fine Arts (Hidalgo Avenue) at 8:50h.
- Due to the security measures taken against Covid19 , access to the archaeological zone is restricted. This may vary on a daily basis. Our guide will take you to a place where you can enjoy the visit to a part of the archaeological site.