Visit Teotihuacan, the “City of the Gods,” in the early morning, before the tour groups from Mexico City begin to crowd one of the most famous and popular sites in the world.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
Explore Teotihuacan at Your Own Pace!
Visit Teotihuacan, “The City of the Gods,” without the pressure of following a guide or a group of tourists, and explore this world-famous archeological site at your own pace.
This tour includes round-trip transportation from Mexico City. Once at the site, you can discover the area at your leisure, deciding what to visit first and free to walk around the site at your rhythm as you take amazing pictures.
When your visit is over, we drive you back to your hotel in the city.
- Avoid the pressure of following a guide or a group of tourists.
- Enjoy this impressive archaeological site at your own pace.
- Roundtrip transfer from meeting point
- Tickets to the site
- Meals and drinks
- Capital Bus Service Center, Liverpool Street 169 Col. Juarez CDMX near NH Reforma Hotel at 06:20h
- Hostal Amigo Isabel la Católica 61-A, Center at 06:50h