Join us on a full-day tour to the two beautiful and important historical sites of Cholula and Puebla, about two hours from Mexico City. Enjoy amazing views, food, and culture.
- Adult Ages 12+
Visit Coyoacán and the Frida Kahlo Museum in the Afternoon
Visit the famous “Blue House” in the afternoon, and discover the architecture and urban landscape of Coyoacán
The activity starts at our meeting point. We will head to Coyoacán, which in Nahuatl means “Place of Coyotes,” and arrive at approximately 3 p.m. Here our expert guide will narrate the origin and importance of this neighborhood while touring its peculiar and colorful streets.
Around 4 p.m. we will go to the Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as the “Blue House,” where you will get to know the intense relationship between Frida, her work, and her house, where she was born and also died.
Although after marrying Diego Rivera she lived in different places in Mexico City and abroad, Frida always returned to her house in Coyoacán. After a tour of approximately an hour and a half through the museum, we will arrive at the original meeting point shortly after 7 p.m., depending on traffic conditions.
- Discover Coyoacán, a traditional neighborhood with colonial architecture from southern Mexico City.
- Visit the Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as the “Blue House,” and be impressed by the magical world that the renowned Mexican painter created in her house.
- Roundtrip transportation from the meeting point
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance to the museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hostel Amigo. Isabel la Católica 61-A Colonia Centro.
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the activity begins.