Make the most of your trip to Mexico City with this Super Saver tour that includes the main attractions in the city and its surroundings in two days.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
Explore One of Mexico’s Most Famous Attractions
Visit Teotihuacan, known as the “City of the Gods,” in the early morning, before the tour groups from Mexico City begin to crowd this popular attraction.
Enjoy this impressive archaeological site just as it begins to open its doors and visit its different buildings, squares, and murals peacefully. Feel the magical and mystical atmosphere that allows you to have a more authentic and lively experience in this great city of ancient Mexico.
This experience at Teotihuacan is made even richer thanks to the stories, anecdotes, history, and information on the latest discoveries that your guide shares with you during the tour.
To complete your experience at this impressive site, you stop in an obsidian workshop with a local Teotihuacan family, where you are offered tastings of liqueurs made from cactus as well as tequila, mezcal, and pulque.
We also make a stop for lunch (not included), which is in itself another great experience thanks to the variety of dishes and traditional Mexican flavors.
- Avoid large crowds with an early access tour.
- Enjoy this impressive archaeological site.
- Get information from a professional guide.
- Entrance to Teotihuacan
- Round-trip transfer from meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Tastings of liqueurs made from cactus
- Food and beverages
- Optional tips
- Capital Bus Service Center, Liverpool Street 169 Col. Juarez CDMX near NH Reforma Hotel at 06:20h
- Or Hostal Amigo. Isabel la Católica 61-A, Center at 6:50h