Visit one of the main colonial cities in Mexico: San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato. See impressive architecture, the beautiful market, and historical landmarks.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
Visit the Most Popular Areas Surrounding Mexico City
Make the most of your visit to Mexico City with this two-day tour that takes you to see four of the top-visited nearby cities outside of Mexico’s capital city. See and feel the colors, cultures, gastronomy, and art of Puebla and Cholula, then be amazed by the history and religion of Taxco and Cuernavaca.
On the first day, you head to the historical cities of Cholula and Puebla, located just about two hours from Mexico City. Take in the breathtaking views and the beautiful scenery of Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl volcanoes, which can also be seen from Cholula.
Next, you head to the city of Puebla, just 15 minutes away from Cholula, popularly known as the “City of Angels.” Here you can enjoy a delicious lunch (not included). The gastronomic variety in Puebla is rich, so you can choose from a simple and traditional semita, or the exquisite and laborious mole poblano.
Then, you can enjoy a walking tour through the beautiful historic center and see the 16th- and 18th-century buildings as well as the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, and the Church of Santo Domingo
You also visit the crafts market, where you can find beautiful works in the traditional Talavera figurines and delicious sweets such as sweet potatoes prepared in different flavors.
- Puebla’s historic center
- Beautiful landscapes of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl volcanoes
- Get to know the importance of silver mines and shops from the famous town of Taxco.
- Visit Cuernavaca, the “City of the Eternal Spring.”
- Roundtrip transportation from meeting point on both days
- Bilingual guide
- Optional tips
- Meals and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Capital Bus Atention Center (169 Liverpool Street) at 06:20 am
- Hostal Amigo (Isabel la Católica 61) at 07:00 am