This is one of our most vibrant tours! Visit the famous “Blue House” and admire the majestic architecture of the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
Make the most of your trip to Mexico City with this Super Saver tour that includes the main attractions in the city and its surroundings in two days
Experience a day full of history at Teotihuacan and Tlatelolco, as well as the importance of religion at Guadalupe’s Shrine. Then, enjoy a mix of color as you visit Xochimilco and ride on a trajinera, and learn culture and art in Coyoacan and the Frida Kahlo museum.
This is the best combination to see, feel and experience the best of what Mexico City has to offer. The tour includes transport to and from your meeting point both days and a professional guide.
Your first day begins with a drive to Tlatelolco, considered the largest archaeological site in Mexico City. Learn about the importance of the place which was once part of the capital of the Aztec empire.
Then, continue the tour towards the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Guadalupe). This is the most important religious building in all of Mexico and one of the most visited places in the Catholic world. It receives over 20 million pilgrims every year.
After visiting the Basilica of Guadalupe, you will continue your tour to Teotihuacan, “City of the Gods.” This journey through the history of this mystical place will take you up the famous Sun and Moon Pyramids, and incredible views from the top.
- Float on the canals of Xochimilco on a trajinera
- Get to know the magical world of Frida Kahlo and stunning murals of Juan O’Gorman
- Get to know the important religious building of Basílica of Guadalupe
- Visit two main archaeological
- Round transportation from meeting point both days
- Billingual guide
- Tickets to Teotihuacan, Frida Kahlo’s Museum and ride on a Trajinera
- Visit to Guadalupe Shrine, Xochimilco & Coyoacán
- Optional tips
- Meals and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Esplanade of the National Auditorium on one side of the stone of the Lunario at 7:50 h.
- Capital Bus Atention Center (169 Liverpool ST) at 8:20 h.
- Behind the Palace of Fine Arts (Hidalgo Av.) at 8:50 h.
Note: The date you choose upon booking is for the Teotihuacan and Guadalupe Shrine tour. The Xochimilco and Frida Kahlo tour is taken the following day.