Make the most of your trip to Mexico City with this Super Saver tour that includes the main attractions in the city and its surroundings in two days.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0- 2
Enrich your experience with a heritage interpreter guide who will get you closer to the history and understanding of these places
Tlatelolco, the actual largest archaeological site in Mexico City that formed part of the capital of the Aztec empire. Here lied the biggest market of that empire and was consummated the conquest of the Aztecs.
Right there lies the Square of the Three Cultures, where the prehispanic, colonial and present of Mexico get together.
Later, you will go to the popularly known as “La Villa”, or the Basilica of Guadalupe, which is the most important religious building in Mexico, and one of the most visited places in the Catholic world. This temple receives large amounts of pilgrims annually.
After visiting the Basilica of Guadalupe, we will continue our tour to Teotihuacan, “City of the Gods.”
A professional private guide will accompany you on a journey through the history of this mystical place that will surprise you as it once must have surprised Mesoamerican ancient travelers who came from other cities of its time.
- Enjoy this tour with a private guide, guarantee of personalized attention and service
- Get to know the important religious building of Basílica of Guadalupe
- Visit one of the most visited archaeological sites in the Americas: Teotihuacán
- Discover the site that formed part of the capital of the Aztec empire: Tlatelolco
- Entrance to Teotihuacan
- Round transfer from meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Mezcal tastings
- Visit to Guadalupe Shrine
- Food and drinks
- Optional tips
Meeting points available:
- Esplanade of the National Auditorium on one side of the stone of the Lunario at 07:50 a.m
- Capital Bus Atention Center (Liverpool St. 169) at 8:20 am
- At the back of the Palace of Fine Arts, on Avenida Hidalgo, at 8:50 am