Visit one of the main colonial cities in Mexico: San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato. See impressive architecture, the beautiful market, and historical landmarks.
- Basic Option
- Premium Option
Visit a Vineyard in Querétaro
While you are in Mexico City, do not miss the opportunity to visit a vineyard in Querétaro, where you get to know the winemaking process, taste a delicious meal, and of course, enjoy the exquisite taste of a unique wine. In addition, visit Peña de Bernal, one of the largest monoliths in the world.
We leave in the morning from our meeting point in the center of Mexico City. During our trip, we see the beautiful landscape of the center of Mexico. We arrive directly at Peña de Bernal, where you have approximately 45 minutes to admire the landscape and take pictures. Then we go down to Bernal, a magical town. Here you have free time to shop and explore its beautiful streets.
Later we go to Puerta de Lobo. Once we arrive, we take a tour of the wineries and cultivation fields and learn about the process of elaboration of the wine. During the tour, we also have a tasting of two wines (young and aging). To finish the afternoon, we go to the restaurant to enjoy a delicious meal.
You can choose one of the two following options, each of which is sure to be an exquisite culinary experience:
- Basic: Peña de Bernal, vineyard, and cellar tour and wine tasting. Baguette with crudités.
- Premium: Peña de Bernal, vineyard, and cellar tour and wine tasting. Baguette with crudités. Bottled 375 ml of red wine.
We leave Querétaro around 4:00 p.m. to return to Mexico City and arrive between 8:00 and 8:30 p.m.
- Impressive colonial architecture
- Visit one of the largest monoliths in the world: Peña de Bernal.
- Visit a vineyard and learn about winemaking.
- Wine tasting and delicious food
- Roundtrip transportation from meeting point
- Visit Peña de Bernal
- Bilingual guide
- Tour in vineyards and barrel cellar
- Tasting of two red wines (young and aging)
- Food: Baguette with crudités
- Drinks: natural or flavored water and glass of young red wine 3oz
- Bottling of 375 ml of red wine with Premium option
- Optional gratuities
- Pick up & drop off in hotels
- Wine tasting is allowed only for 18+ years old
- Capital Bus Atention Center (169 Liverpool street) at 6:20 am
- Hostel Amigo at Isabel la Católica 6:50 am