New York City is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world and full of contrasts between its different boroughs and 8.5 million residents.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
- Small Group Adult Maximum of 15 pax
- Small Group Child Maximum of 15 pax
Statue of Liberty with Pedestal Access, English Guided Tour
Since 1886, the Statue of Liberty has welcomed millions to New York City and the United States. On this tour, you’re able to get up close and personal to this international symbol and learn the history behind the statue and how it came to be on Liberty Island.
The tour includes priority, reserved access to the islands, guaranteed entrance to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty, a professional, licensed NYC tour guide who guides you through both islands, and access to the Statue of Liberty Museum and the National Museum of Immigration on Ellis Island.
You have the opportunity to ascend to the 6th-floor pedestal observation deck on Liberty Island for expansive views of New York Harbor and the iconic Manhattan skyline. On Ellis Island, you learn about the journey of the millions of immigrants who passed through the island from 1892 to 1924, arriving in America in search of a better life.
Due to site regulations, your guide might not be able to accompany you inside the museums and the pedestal. However, they offer a complete explanation of what you experience inside.
- Learn about the Statue of Liberty, along with the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island.
- Enjoy impressive view of the New York City skyline from Liberty Island.
- Learn about America’s history from the 19th and 21st centuries.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty Museum.
- Outside the Starbucks located at 1 Battery Place, New York, NY, 10004, on the corner of State and Pearl Streets, across from Battery Park 11:30 a.m.
- Professional, licensed English speaker guide
- Tickets for the ferry to Liberty Island and Ellis Island with priority entry into the screening facility
- Reserved access to the pedestal
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks